THEROS BEACH WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony & Reception Wedding Package
Theros Wave Bar is built on Eros beach. As if the name of the beach itself was not a strong enough point for love celebrations! But you have far more than this. The lunar landscape shows you a different charm of the volcanic Santorini island. And if you have your wedding in mid-September you get to enjoy the famous Santorini sunset as well!
Why would you choose this wedding location?
Because it will give you the laid-back luxury of a beach wedding. Because your first thought of having your wedding on a Greek island was related to the beach wedding. Because Theros Wave Bar will amaze you with its incomparable style. Last but not least... the ceremony will take place in the evening and you can party until 2 am!
Wedding package for 50 people
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- Evening ceremony on the beach and reception at the elevated beach bar (possible start in May 7 pm, June 8 pm, late-September 7.30 pm, October 6 pm; latest departure 4 am)
- Inhouse DJ, sound system, party lighting
- white wooden aisle
- Equipment (light natural Tiffany chairs, elegant and modern furniture: long table as top, round tables for guests, lounge furniture; macrame sous plats, silver cutlery, carved glassware)
- Waiting staff
- Food & beverage
- 7h photography
- 7h videography
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stationary, stylish tableware
- Wedding cake
- Private transportation to and from the venue
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!