CANAVES OIA EPITOME WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony & Reception Wedding Package
Exchange vows in a setting of unequaled beauty at the Sunset Terrace of Canaves Oia Epitome. Take pride in your reception venue in a stylish environment of 5-star service, where luxury and welcoming hospitality meet the absolute balance.
Why would you choose this wedding location?
For the beautiful ocean views of the sunset terrace and the best wedding reception venue in terms of style, food, and service. To combine the wedding with luxury accommodation of modern design.
* Pictures from the Venue Brochure
Exchange vows in a setting of unequaled beauty at the Sunset Terrace of Canaves Epitome. Take pride in your reception venue in a stylish environment of 5-star service, where luxury and welcoming hospitality meet the absolute balance.
Perched above the picturesque fishing town of Ammoudi, the property is inspired by traditional Cycladic architecture, combining natural and earthy materials with modern design and style. Canaves Epitome offers both sea and sunset views from the privacy of each of the 49 luxury suites and villas.
* For Weddings of 40 – 60 guests, booking four rooms for at least three nights is required
package for 50
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- Ceremony & reception rental fee (7h)
- Private use of the Sunset terrace ceremony and Elements Dinner reception area for up to 7 hours
- A glass of sparkling wine for all guests to toast
- The basic setup of the venue including chairs, long tables, silverware
- Double-tier buttercream white wedding cake
- Food & beverage
- 8h photography
- 8h videography
- DJ up to 8h sound, party lighting
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stationary, stylish tableware
- Private transportation to and from the venue
• Weddings of up to 40 – 60 guests, booking of four rooms for at least three nights is required at Canaves Oia Epitome
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!