ANDROMEDA VILLAS WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony and Reception Wedding Package
Andromeda Villas is the ideal location for an intimate wedding. Our package is created for 10 guests, but this venue is perfect for elopements or weddings of up to 40 guests. Elopements can have a candlelight dinner at the ceremony terrace. Weddings with guests can enjoy a sunset dinner on a private balcony next to the pool level or a full reception with a party in the wedding hall.
Why would you choose this wedding location?
For starters, some photographers say that this is the perfect spot! Not to mention the affordability and warm hospitality. Or simply because you have fallen in love with the reinvented traditional luxury of the Santorini architecture. Take advantage of the affordable accommodation possibilities in this breathtaking location.
Wedding package for 10 people
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers and/or service providers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- Reservation of Andromeda Villas for outdoor wedding ceremony & reception:
- Wedding venue (1h) exclusive hire fee
- Gazebo with white fabric & white chairs
- Basic sound system for recorded music
- Balcony next to the pool bar (3h) exclusive hire fee
- Equipment (chairs, linen, tableware)
- Waiting personnel
- 3h photography
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers
- Stylish tableware
- Food & beverage
- Private transportation to and from the venue
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!