EL VIENTO WEDDING VENUE
Civil Ceremony & Reception Wedding Package
El Viento is a new yet already popular wedding venue in Santorini. Our package is created for 35 guests, but this venue is perfect for intimate or larger weddings of up to 80 guests. With unobstructed, breathtaking caldera views, you will have wedding ceremony pictures showing nature's greatness. You can have the reception in the same space, or move to a lower level where there is a balcony with the same stunning views and a Santorini dinner cave!
Why would you choose this wedding location?
Because it is a private wedding venue, that is not overlooked! Moreover, your guests will be enchanted by the exclusive venue that perfectly interprets the rustic-chic style. Because that windmill is the honeymoon suite, it will allow you to wake up to these views and enjoy a memorable breakfast!
package 35 people
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and for the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers and/or service providers 1-2 weeks prior to the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- Reservation of wedding venue (17.00-00.00) & rental fee
- Wooden arch & altar table
- Equipment (white cross-back chairs, round or long tables, white linen)
- Waiting staff
- Food & beverage
- 8h photography
- 8h videography
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stylish tableware, stationery/signage
- Wedding cake
- Private transportation to and from the venue
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!