CAVO VENTUS WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony & Reception Wedding Package
The Cavo Ventus Luxury Villa is located in Akrotiri and it can be the ideal venue for small or larger weddings. The villa itself follows the minimal luxury architecture style, acting as a plain canvas for us to turn the spaces into your dream ceremony and reception venues.
Why would you choose this wedding location?
Cavo Ventus is not overlooked, on the contrary, you will enjoy the privacy and exclusivity the venue offers, not compromising on the stunning caldera views.
Wedding package for 60 people
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- Reservation of the villa for ceremony & reception 16.00-00.00 (the villa does not offer accommodation anymore. Possible extension until 01.00 at an extra cost of 400 euros)
- Open bar (2h) the "WELCOME" option
- Open bar (6h) the "PARTY" option
- Outside catering company for food (finger food for cocktail hour & dinner menu) & equipment
- Standard equipment: White Chiavari chairs, round & long banquet tables with white tablecloths, clear glasses, silver cutlery, transparent glasses
- Waiting staff for 7 hours
- 8h photography
- 8h videography
- DJ 8h sound, party lighting
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stationary, stylish tableware
- Wedding cake
- Private transportation to and from the venue
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!