PYRGOS RESTAURANT WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony & Reception Wedding Package
Pyrgos Restaurant is the most welcoming wedding restaurant in Santorini. With a selection of private wedding halls that have their own balcony and modern wedding arches, it becomes the ideal place to get married, to dine & to party at a 0 rental fee! Excellent services and friendly to your pocket, Pyrgos Restaurant is definitely a venue to consider!
Why would you choose this wedding location?
For in Pyrgos Restaurant you will have your private reception hall and terrace! Because Pyrgos restaurant offers high-level service, delicious food, excellent environment, and value to your money!
Wedding package for 60 people
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- Ceremony & reception at St. Fotini Wedding Hall 16.00-00.00
- Equipment (white chairs, round tables for the guests, white linen, silver cutlery, plating, glassware)
- Waiting staff
- Food & beverage
- 8h photography
- 8h videography
- DJ 8h sound, party lighting
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stationary, stylish tableware
- Wedding cake
- Private transportation to and from the venue
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!