EAST BREEZE SANTORINI
BEACH WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony and Reception Wedding Package
East Breeze Santorini builds on the bohemian-lux identity, with relaxed lines and a hint of minimalism. A feast for the senses, East Breeze has been designed to harmoniously unite with the surrounding scenic nature, a continuous reminder of Greek glamour yet down to earth. A beach resort, combining an excellent restaurant, with a vibe for parties, you will take pride in offering to you and your guests the most relaxed and fun destination experience!
Why would you choose this wedding location?
Because you can have your laid-back wedding on the beach, just in front of the reception venue! Even if the beach by Greek law cannot be private, it practically is reserved for the guests, as no other bars are in proximity! Because it is a beautiful venue with excellent food quality and a real party vibe!
Wedding package for 40 people
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- Ceremony & reception on the beach. Private hire from 5 pm onwards
- Equipment (modern mix-and-match furniture, with a boho vibe, silver cutlery, plating, and glassware)
- Waiting staff
- Food & beverage8h photography
- 8h videography
- DJ for ceremony & reception, up to 8 hours
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stationary, tableware
- Wedding cake
- Private transportation to and from the venue
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!