THERMES LUXURY VILLAS & SPA WEDDING PACKAGE
Civil Ceremony & Reception Wedding Package
Thermes Luxury Villas & Spa is a Cycladic hotel located in Megalochori. It is a complex of 7 beautiful villas with stunning caldera views, that can be rented all together upon availability. With dominant elements of rock, wood, white, and blue, the villas reinterpret the tradition with a modern luxury twist. Minimal elegance, traditional, and stylish, this is the perfect place to enjoy your stay and be proud of a dream wedding celebration!
Why would you choose this wedding location?
Because of the privacy and exclusivity, the villas offer. Your wedding ceremony will take place at the ceremony terrace with the amazing sea views, by the pool. You can choose to have your reception either outdoors or indoors and this is an excellent plan b, in the rare case of bad weather.
Wedding package for 60 people - 3-night accommodation for 16 people incl.
- Wedding planning & coordination
- Consultation, mainly via email, and scheduled (video)calls
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue
- Discussion of and development of theme/style
- Assistance with budget allocation
- Sourcing of wedding suppliers required
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Ceremony & Reception Coordination
- Detailed timeline for you and the suppliers
- Confirmation and follow-up with all suppliers 1-2 weeks before the Wedding Day
- town hall fees
- official translation of the standard documents
- wedding registration
- marriage certificate sent back to you with stamp and official translation in multiple copies
- 3-night accommodation in 3 villas that can accommodate up to 16 guests (2 x 3-bedroom villas and 1 x 2-bedroom villa). Each villa has:
- a private outdoor pool and indoor Jacuzzi
- large terraces with views of the sea, the volcano, and the famous sunset
- A very rich American Champagne Breakfast served every morning, at the desired times the privacy of your terrace or the indoor wedding venue in a buffet
- Outdoor wedding venue with stunning caldera views, ideal for ceremony and cocktail hour. Dinner can take place outdoors, weather permitting
- Indoor air conditioning space with a large bar for the party (can also accommodate dinner)
- The indoor venue (same level as the outdoor) is equipped with sound & lighting equipment and a stage for the DJ. Inhouse DJ for up to 5h
- Additional sound equipment and DJ hours to cover the ceremony & reception
- Free car Parking area
- Open bar (2h) the Sparkling Wine, Mineral Water & Refreshments
- Open bar (5h) the "STARTER" option: Mineral Water, Refreshments, Vodka, Whiskey, Gin, Rum, Beers, Red & White Bottled Wine
- Outside catering company for food (finger food for cocktail hour & dinner menu) & equipment
- Standard equipment: White Chiavari chairs, round & long banquet tables with white tablecloths, clear glasses, silver cutlery, transparent glasses
- Waiting staff for 7 hours
- 8h photography
- 8h videography
- Bridal hair & makeup
- Bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony & reception flowers, candles
- Stationary, stylish tableware
- Wedding cake
- Private transportation to and from the venue for the guests
Q & A: JOSEPHINE POLITI
Can I have a legal wedding in Santorini?
Yes, you can. We offer full guidance on the collection of the appropriate certificates, handle the official translation and the wedding registration. Couples from almost all countries can have a civil wedding in Greece. In order to have a legal religious wedding at least one of the two needs to be Orthodox. Same-sex weddings are not legal yet in Greece. Same-sex couples can have a symbolic ceremony.
How much does a wedding in Santorini cost?
Like all top wedding destinations, Santorini offers a variety of services of excellent level. The cost of the wedding clearly depends on the size and choice of services and suppliers. The absolute necessity is the bride the groom & the celebrant. But the sky is the limit! The package you are looking at includes far more than the essential features. You can go down or up with the costs, so if this package needs twists, do not hesitate to ask.
Santorini Greece is a top wedding destination. Couples from all countries of the world choose Santorini to elope or to celebrate their micro-wedding or their Greek big fat wedding!